Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Keep those cards and letters (e-mail) coming in.........

Got this from George Ramirez and he asked that I pass it along before the reunion.

To all


this is a recent post that I sent to Tommy Read
he got back to me re: the reunion Mass
God willing, I will be there
I have a school photo of our 1956 graduating class and I will bring it with me
I might even have a picture of our 1st grade class
My name is George Ramirez from 504 West 135th Street
You recently heard from my youngest brother, Tony.
I graduated from Annunciation in 1956, so I am now 68 years old.
If you are close to me in age, our paths have crossed.
I hung out on 135th Street and then on Amst Ave. with the Rebels.
Re: The reunion Mass on October 2, 2010
Has this been verified ?
Has this been shouted out to all Vinegar Hillers ?
I am making plans to be there, but I would hate to have only a handful of Hillers in attendance !!!
In a later post, I will ramble on about my recollections and my memories of the old neighborhood.
As an aside, to Diane Pirone, does Tommy still have his collection of old original 45RPM records ?
to Johnny Lopez, of course I remember you and we will get in touch with each other
My contact info is gnram88@aol.com --preferred
If that doesn't work, try gnram@verizon.net
If you remember me, I would love to hear from you
George Ramirez

No comments:

Post a Comment